In the historic centre of Evian les Bains, discover the unique universe
and authentic cuisine of this culinary bistro.
In this place, full of memory, dedicated to delicious cuisine since the nineteenth century, you will enjoy generous dishes showcasing the succulent products of the Savoy country and the local fishery.
The “Belle Époque” style restaurant and the shaded terrace under a hundred-years-old lime tree will complete your delight.
Menu from 20 to 37 €, owner wines by the glass.
Starter - Main Course - Dessert
Starter - Main Course
Main Course - Dessert
Starter - Dessert
Hot cream of artichoke, royal foie gras, celery leaves in tempura batter.
Black pudding thickly sliced, grilled, rissole of autumn fruits.
Duo of foie gras : one slow-cooked with tonka beans and served cold, the other pan-fried, served with damson chutney and toasted brioche.(€6 supplement)
Crispy roll of Abondance, salad and roots pickles.
Six snails oven-baked in garlic and tomato butter.
Dauphiné ravioles, truffle butter sauce, walnuts and chives.
Mixed salad with crunchy marinated vegetables.
- Local roast trout, puffed pike cake, Savagnin wine sauce.
- Orange confit of veal chuck, Milanese style, creamy polenta.
- Black Angus steak grilled in a pepper crust, potato mousseline with a hint of cep.
- Charolais beef tartare, wasabi, mixed salad, French fries or toast and butter.
- “Bobosse” grilled veal tripe sausage, mustard sauce, French fries.
- Large plate of Dauphiné ravioles, truffle butter sauce, walnuts and chives.
Savoie cheese platter, seasoned salad.
Fromage frais, cream with blueberry marmalade or sugar or honey.
A choice of home-made desserts by “Loïc Laude”.
Ice creams and sorbets from the Alps (a choice 3 flavours).
from 21 €
(excluding weekends and holidays)
Alpes menufrom 32 €
Kids menu (up to 10 years)
15 € (Main course/dessert)